|“You fail only if you stop writing.” —Ray Bradbury|
Join TWA as we welcome agent Sharon Belcastro from Belcastro Agency
September 5, 2018
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Barnes & Noble Carrollwood
- Discuss the qualities of a winning query letter
- Answer questions about the query process
- Give tips on how to pitch in person
- Critique TWA members’ query letters FOR FREE!
Current members send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org for early review or bring your query September 5th to be read on the spot.
Queries will be read and critiqued in the order received. Sharon will critique as many as possible from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Queries must be:
- ONE PAGE (second pages will not be read)
- Single spaced
- Times New Roman
- 12 point font
- Less than 450 words
- State novel’s title, genre, and word count
- Include a short bio and contact info
Send questions and queries to email@example.com.